Avast Account is an ultimate platform for managing your paid subscriptions and performing several other functions. For instance, download the purchased subscription, get information about your purchase, etc. In order to perform all these functions, you have to create an account and then sign in to it. For, account creation and Avast Login, you have to follow the process mentioned below.
How to Create an Avast Account?
- First of all, open a web browser on your computer system by clicking the icon of your desired browser from the desktop or the system tray. Access any of the available browsers, for instance, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.
- After that, go to the Avast Login webpage. For this, you have to type “my.avast.com” in the address bar and press the Enter key from the keyboard.
- In the next window, you have to press the “Register” tab that is located on the upper-right corner of the sign-in window.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Avast account creation window. Here, provide all the required profile details in the empty fields. Below given are the details that you are needed to provide.
- Email Address
Provide the email address that you want to link with Avast. The email address you provide will help you to get complete information about your subscription.
To secure your account from unauthorized access, create a safe and secure password. The password you create must contain at least one of each uppercase letter, lowercase letter, numbers, and symbols.
- Re-enter Password
Confirm the password that you have created by re-entering it in the next field. Make sure you enter the exact same password.
- Then, tap the “Create New Account” button. This will successfully create your Avast account.
- Afterwards, you will be asked to verify your Avast account. For this, Avast will send you a mail on the registered email address. So, move to the email account that is associated with Avast and open the mail that you have received.
- From the verification mail, you have to click the “Verify Email” option.
- This will successfully complete the verification of your account. The completion message will appear on your screen. Now, tap the “Continue” button to conclude the process.
Avast Login Procedure
- First and foremost, access the desired browser on your system. Click the browsers icon from the desktop or the system tray.
- Then, you are required to move to the Avast Login window by typing “my.avast.com” in the address bar. Carefully enter the URL in the address bar and press the Enter key.
- In the Avast Login window, you have to provide the login credentials that are linked with Avast. Start by entering the email address in the first field.
- Afterwards, provide the password in the next field. You must enter the password very carefully as it is case-sensitive. Hence, even a single mistake will display the error.
- Thereafter, you will get the option to save the login credentials on your system for reducing the time of entering them every time you try signing in. For this, tick mark the “Remember Me” checkbox. This option is suggested only on using the personal computer.
- Finally, hit the “Login” tab for the successful completion of the Avast Login procedure. Now, you will be redirected to your account.